Red Rover Fetchable Storage
Date of Last Revision: July 17, 2020
We value our customers and their privacy. We never sell your personal information.
Easy Moves Holdings and Red Rover LLC may collect and store information about you when you use the RedRovers.com website, or otherwise interact with a representative or officer of the company, and you may provide us with information that is directly connected to your name or personally identifiable information ("PII"). Your privacy is important to us, and we believe it is important to share with you what information we collect and how we handle your information. Please take the time to read this privacy notice carefully, and let us know if you have any questions. This notice addresses the following:
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Information Sharing
- Choice and Access
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Online Tracking
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Access to Specific Information, Data Portability Rights, and Deletion Rights
- Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
- Contact Information
This notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. This notice does not apply to third parties. If we are required to contact you about your information, we reserve the right to do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
This site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects information.
Information We Collect
The particular information collected may depend on the nature of how you choose to interact with us and what services you use. We only collect information from you directly as you provide it to us. The data we may collect includes:
- Identifiers and contact information
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Billing Address
- Driver License
- Other forms of identification
If you choose to provide your driver’s license details from a scan of a photograph of the license, the saved image may include:
- Protected classification information
- Biometric information
- Image of your face
This website is not intended for children, nor is it targeted at children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and if we learn that we have received information from a visitor under the age of 13, we will delete this information in accordance with applicable law.
How We Use Information
We collect information for fulfilling orders, providing services, and/or improving products and services. We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To reserve equipment and/or storage space, services, and/or products.
- To purchase and/or use certain products or services.
- To achieve compliance with any contract for the rental of equipment and/or storage space and/or the purchase of products and services.
- To otherwise fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To communicate with you, provide services or, serve you content and/or promotions, and send you notices.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To support, personalize, and develop our Websites, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform business functions and provide services to us, including hosting and maintenance, error monitoring, debugging, performance monitoring, billing, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We may share your personal information with these third parties, including Red Rover LLC affiliates and subsidiaries, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services. These third parties are prohibited from using information obtained in this manner for any purpose(s) other than to provide the services we have engaged them to perform. We also require these third parties to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information they process on our behalf.
Examples of whom we may share information with include:
- Vehicle repair and/or tow truck companies that may provide breakdown/road side assistance
- Payment card issuers, banks, credit reporting and fraud checking agencies, debt collection agencies, and insurance companies
- Transportation or driver licensing authorities, directly or through intermediary organizations
- Government or private organizations responsible for the processing or handling of transportation, tolls, traffic/moving or parking related violations
- Government, judicial, regulatory and law enforcement agencies where the disclosure is required or authorized by law
We reserve the right to disclose your information if required or authorized to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
Choice and Access
How you can access or control your personal information will depend on which services you use. If you have created an online account, you can view or edit your information by accessing your account online. Otherwise, you may also contact us with questions or complaints about our use and/or disclosure of your information. A request that we not use or disclose your information may affect our ability to provide you with our products and/or services. Further, we reserve the right to retain data as required by applicable law; and for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is retained except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You choose whether you wish to receive promotional emails and SMS messages. To unsubscribe from promotional emails or SMS messages, email our help team for assistance.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies also provide a smoother shopping experience by helping us to recognize your account login preferences and provide an easier, more secure login experience.
Our website uses on-premises and third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to help us analyze how visitors use the website. To learn more about opting out of data collection through Google Analytics, click here.
Certain third parties may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our website. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to websites and online services you visit. Like many websites and online services, we do not alter our practices when we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser.
We maintain appropriate safeguards to help protect personal information collected through the website from theft, loss, misuse, or other unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the website.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California's "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year.
To obtain this information, please send an email message to Privacy Team with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message, or by sending a letter to:
Attn: Data Privacy & Security
Red Rover LLC
4901 Oak Fair Blvd
Tampa, FL 33610
Access to Specific Information, Data Portability Rights, and Deletion Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. To request the disclosure, please email our Privacy Team, and, on verification of your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information
You also have the right to request the deletion of Personal Information.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise your access and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 1- 833-733-7683
- Emailing our Privacy Team with a subject of “Data privacy request”
- Fill out the Contact Us form and add "Data privacy request" to the subject
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. The verifiable request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
We reserve the right to revise and reissue this Privacy Notice at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Privacy Notice and your continued use of the website indicates your consent to the Privacy Notice then posted
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you can contact online or by mail at:
Attn: Data Privacy & Security
Red Rover LLC
4901 Oak Fair Blvd
Tampa, FL 33610