Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use for the Red Rover Internet Web Sites:
Legal Notices: Before accessing or using Red Rover websites through RedRovers.com (collectively the “Sites”), review the Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”). These Terms apply to and govern the use of all the Sites operated by Red Rover. By accessing or using any of the Sites, you acknowledge your review and acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms you may not register on or access the Sites.
Acceptance of Terms: These Terms form an agreement between Easy Move Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries (collectively Red Rover), the provider of the Sites, and you for use and access to the Sites. By accessing and using the Sites, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE YOU REVIEWED ALL TERMS, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Use of the Sites: The Sites provide you information and enhance services offered by Red Rover. Your access to the Sites and their contents are solely for obtaining information and services. You shall not use your account or access any of the Sites or their contents to compete with or to gain a competitive advantage over Red Rover. You shall not:
- disrupt or interfere with the Sites’ operation, including but not limited to posting or transmitting files containing viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or any other contaminating/destructive features,
- post or transmit any material that Red Rover, in its sole discretion, opines to be harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive or hateful,
- access or use the Sites in any manner that violates federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances,
- use any robot, spider, scripting program, page scrape or other device, program or algorithm to access, monitor, upload, download, or otherwise copy any portion of the Sites or their contents,
- link or frame any portions of the Sites.
You agree violating these Terms is an unlawful and unfair business practice causing irreparable harm to Red Rover, for which monetary damages is inadequate. You agree injunctive, equitable relief, and any other remedies available at law are appropriate.
You assume all risk and responsibility for your use of the Sites and the Internet.
Intellectual Property: Each Sites’ appearance, look, feel, formats, information, system hardware used or supplied by Red Rover in connection with the Site, are owned by Red Rover. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, modify, or create derivative works from information or material contained on the Sites. Any logo, trademark, slogan, tag line, trade dress, or trade names appearing on the Sites is the property of Red Rover, and no license to use such intellectual property shall be deemed given without express written consent of Red Rover.
Confidentiality: Except for materials available in the public domain, all content provided on the Sites is confidential. The content of the Sites may only be used as permitted by these Terms. If you signed a confidentiality agreement or non-disclosure agreement with Red Rover, the content of the Sites shall be included in the definition of “confidential information” for those agreements.
You agree any information or material you provide will not violate a valid copyright, trademark, trade secret or otherwise violates a third-party’s proprietary rights.
Disclaimer and Links to Third-Party Sites: The Sites may contain information provided by third parties. This information is provided for your convenience, and Red Rover makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this information. The Sites may contain links to third-party sites, which may offer other services, software or resources. These links are provided only for your convenience. Red Rover is not responsible or liable for any content contained on any of these third-party sites.
NO WARRANTY: THE INFORMATION, DATA AND MATERIALS ON THESE SITES IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RED ROVER AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM:
- ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SITES’ CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, OPERATION OR AVAILABILITY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITES OR THE SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITES; AND
- ANY LIABILITY FOR ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THESE SITES, AND FOR ANY DOWNTIME EXPERIENCED BY THE WEBSITES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RED ROVER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITES, A DELAY, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES.
Scheduled Downtime and Outages: Red Rover does not guarantee continued, uninterrupted use of the Sites. Such downtime may be outside of Red Rover’s control.
Indemnification: You agree to release and hold Red Rover, its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and defend them against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, or costs (including without limitation attorney fees) the third-parties incur arising from your:
- Use of the sites,
- Your violation of the Terms, or
- Your infringement of any intellectual property or other right.
Suspension or Termination of Access to Sites: Red Rover may terminate or suspend your access to the Sites at any time with or without cause.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: The Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any claim or dispute arising from access or use of the Sites or these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the Courts of Hillsborough County, Florida; or in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida in Tampa. You consent to personal jurisdiction of these courts.
Miscellaneous: Red Rover reserves the right to change these Terms at any time at its sole discretion; to change, suspend or discontinue all or any portion of the Sites at any time without notice.
Questions or Complaints: Questions or complaints regarding the Sites should be directed to Customer Concierge at 833-733-7683.